It is a very time consuming and difficult task to choose a perfect hair cream based on your skin type and requirements. Also, it’s very hard as there are a vast number of products available in the market. Now there are certain hair removal creams for specific body parts. So choosing the right cream is very vital as choosing the wrong product might have severe side effects on your skin.
So here is a list, put together, for the best hair removal creams out of the thousands of available in the market and also a guide on what to consider while purchasing the top hair removal creams available online.
So here is a review of best hair removal creams and similar products available in the market and on the online sites-
- Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream – if you are looking for best removal creams to apply to your private parts then Veet hair removal cream is the one. This one can use along the bikini line, along with your ankles, legs, and knees. The most fashionable brand when it comes to hair removal creams, with over 30million sales in the US alone. It looks better than shaving, and the smoothness is long lasting. 3-5 minutes is all it takes to remove all the hair from the roots effectively, and you will feel your skin moisturized after use.
To spread the cream on your skin Use the curved region of the spatula present and then leave it for 5 minutes and then wash your skin with water.
- Olay Facial Hair Removal Smooth Finish Kit– this is the best hair removal cream for facial hair on this list. It acts as a guarding balm for the skin and removes hair from chin, the cheek & jaw area without causing any rashes. This cream needs to be used on a regular basis of 4 to 5 days. 10 minutes is enough to get rid of your facial hair. Olay smooth finish is curate for people with sensitive skin, and the best part is it changes your course and rough hair covered face into the gentle hair-free skin with just one use.
- Bellabe Hair Remover– do you have sensitive skin and fear that all these cream based products will cause breakouts and blotches on your skin? Well, there is nothing more to worry as the Bellable hair remover for Facial removes hair right from the roots that too without causing any of the damage caused due to waxing. This one comes in a handy tube like storage. So how does this work? It traps the unwanted hair you have in the precision coils present and then lifts them off in a swift movement. If you bend and roll repeatedly, your hair grows back softer and finer, and thus this reduces your need for hair removal creams in future. The spring automatically grabs the hair and pulls them out as it is rolled over your face.
- Veet Get Hair Removal Cream With The Essential Oils –this cream works wonders for normal to dry skin. If you are looking cream for hair removal on your pubic area, then Veet hair removal cream with essential oils is one of the best you can get for that purpose. It can also be applied to underarms but not on the face. 3 minutes is all it will take for you to get the silky smooth skin. After three minutes wash it off with water and see your skin glow from the effect of it.
- Nair Moisturizing Hair Remover Face Cream – this one can be used on your face without a second thought. The Nair moisturizing hair remover face cream works wonders for your upper lip & chin region. This not only removes hair but also exfoliates and moisturizes the skin along with it. This can be applied to bikini areas as well. To get the best possible results out of the Nair cream, you will have to cleanse all makeup and then apply it in a very thick layer using your fingers over your entire face. Do not rub the cream, leave it on for 5 minutes & then use the spatula to remove the cream. If it still does not get off wipe with a wet cloth and voila, your skin will be perfect and glowing.
- Luckyfine Depilatory Hair Removal Cream – this cream is one which is appropriate for usage in the bikini area and armpit. The best effect can be seen in these regions. Your body and skin will be soothed, and you will get the comfort that you expect from a hair removal cream. If you are looking for a portable hair removal cream to carry around in a purse, Lucky Fine fits the bill perfectly. This works similarly as the other creams, apply on the parts where you want to remove your hair, wait for five minutes and d then wash it off. If the hair is not removed in 5 minutes, keep it for 3 minutes more.
- Luckyfine Depilatory Unisex Paste – this product is perfectly suitable for legs and arms. The hair on the bikini line and legs can be efficiently removed with the help of this. The best part is, it is a unisex product. So the next time your male friend wants a good hair removal cream, recommend him the Lucky Fine Depilatory unisex paste. The cream comes in a small tube, apply it on your skin and leave for 5-8 minutes. The cream will penetrate your hair follicles and remove all the unwanted hair. You can also remove your chest, armpit and back hair with this, so this is especially suited for men. This cream is also very pleasant smelling and extremely easy to use.
Buyer’s Guide To Get The Best Hair Removal Cream
Knowing the specific aspects to look for while purchasing a particular hair removal cream is imperative, after all, you should be aware whether that particular product will be suitable for you or not. There are sometimes a lot of negative side effects as well, so to avoid all those, let us see what the things to look for in a hair removal cream are –
- Skin requirements – not all hair removal creams are made for every skin type. Normal skin type people can choose any cream they want. But women who particularly have a sensitive skin need to choose their cream very carefully. While purchasing, look for the ingredients section and see if any of the components have any adverse effects on your skin. Also, check for skin type on the packaging.
- Hair texture – hair texture vary from person to person. So hair removal creams have a wide variety of ranges, some are milder, and some work on coarse hair, some on thick and dense hair. Study your hair texture and choose the one which particularly matches the type of hair you want to remove. This way your product will work just like it is meant to, on your skin. So always choose the one suitable exactly for your hair type.
- Usage – the most common mistake people do is they do not check the usage of the particular hair removal cream before buying. Not all hair removal creams are meant for all body parts. Some are gentle and to be used only for face, some for the pubic region. The hair removal cream made to remove pubic hair is not to be applied to the face as hairs on both the places have a different texture. So it will produce rashes and burns when applied to the wrong area. Read the packaging carefully before splurging on any hair removal cream you see on the internet.
- Other side effects – some creams many cause you to feel itchy while others might cause redness. This is due to the presence of mercury in your hair removal cream. So the type of cream you purchase is very important so as not to trigger any of these side effects. Some safety guidelines should also be followed. The cream cannot be left on the skin for more than the stated time. Otherwise, it will cause a burn. Also, do not apply the cream on your sensitive body parts for expelling lips or genitals, it will cause inflammation.
Thus if you follow these guidelines, you will have nothing more to worry about. Wear your short dresses and head out to show everyone your beautifully waxed arms and legs.